Header Ads



  • Recent

    25 S3XIEST DIRTY TALK LINES TO MAKE ANYONE HORNY WITH YOUR WORDS





    Dirty talking is one of the things we do when we want to get their partners in the mood. For those who have never tried it or at new at the game it may seem terrifying at first but as we open our mind to the world of dirty talk we would sure get better at it.

    If you’re the master of dirty talking, well done. But, you’re not a dictionary. I know there are lines you’ve never heard before. But that’s why you’re here.

    Let’s broaden your dirty talk lines and add some new ones to your repertoire. Eventually, if you don’t have enough dirty talk lines at your disposal, smutty talk can get pretty dull. So, keep reading.

    1.“That feels so good. I’m going to come.”

    It’s direct, it’s straightforward, and yet, it’s so hot to hear this from someone you’re sleeping with.

    2. “I love it when you touch me like that . 

    Touch is a big part of s*x, and when it comes to dirty talk, emphasize it as much as possible. Especially if you want to hint about the things you like.

    3. “I can’t stop thinking about your hard c*ck in my mouth.”

    Well, some men have beautiful penises. And what are you supposed to do? Not think about it?

    4. “You like it when I, don’t you, you dirty boy/girl.”

    This plays with the sub/dom power dynamics, but in a gentle way. If you’re new to BDSM, this dirty talk line is a good way to ease into it.

    5. “I can’t wait to sit on your face.”

    If your partner loves eating you out, then sitting on their face is probably your favorite past-time, and I don’t blame you. Let them know that you can’t wait until it happens again.

    6. “I can’t get enough of your touch.”

    People often underestimate touch, and where they run into trouble. Touch is crucial for intimacy and letting them know that they touch you right is what they need to hear.

    7. “When I see your c*ck, my panties get wet.”

    That doesn’t happen with everyone, and your partner needs to know this. They have the magic stick, and it’s working wonders.

    8 “Tell me what you want me to do to you.”

    If you’re not entirely sure what they would like or you want them to take control, use this dirty talk line. It’ll put the ball in their court.

    9. “I want you inside of me.”

    Sometimes we get caught up using long and lengthy dirty talking lines when, in reality, short ones work just as well. This line is short and sweet but allows your partner know that it’s time to turn up the heat.

    10. “I want you to make my p*ssy drip.”

    A dripping wet p*ssy is every man’s dream. And if you have one when you think of him, well, he’s won the jackpot.

    11. “I love when you.”

    Everyone wants to know what they’re doing right during s*x. So, why not tell your partner what you like in a dirty way. Don’t forget to be descriptive. The more description, the better!

    12. “I’m wet.”

    I like this one because it’s simple, yet effective. It gets to the point, it says everything that needs to be said, but in two words.

    13. “I just want to rip your pants off right now.”

    There are just some days where you can’t take it. All day you’ve waited to see them, exchanging dirty texts, and you know when you see them, you’ll rip off their clothes in a second.

    14. “I’ve been a bad girl or boy. I deserve a spanking.”

    If you want to try out light BDSM, then use this line. You’ll be taking the submissive role in this, so they’ll be the ones in control.

    15. “I want you to come for me.”

    Well, this one is a s*x line to use. Whether together or talking on the phone, this line is perfect to use just before a climax.

    16 “F*ck me harder!”

    This one is pretty self-explanatory.

    17. “I want you to beg for my p*ssy or c*ck.”

    This will make anyone horny. This can be used to play with power dynamics or to tease your partner.

    18. “When I touch myself, I think about your c*ck or p*ssy.”

    When you’re alone in your bed, and you’re touching yourself, you’re probably thinking about them. Well, don’t let that thought go unnoticed. They need to know that they’re on your mind.

    19. “I had a real naughty dream about you last night.”

    Who doesn’t want to hear about a naughty dream?


    20. “My c*ck or p*ssy is throbbing for you.”

    You’ve been thinking about them all day, and though you look calm, your p*ssy or c*ck is pulsating for them.

    21. “I want you to take control.”

    If you’re feeling more submissive, then why not suggest your partner to take the lead in a s*xy way?

    22. “What are you wearing under your clothes?”

    Well, this will certainly get things heated up. Whether they’re lying or telling the truth about what underwear they have on, discover this for yourself.

    23. “When I see you, I’m going to ravage you.”

    When horny all day long, you know the moment when you see your partner, you’re going to tear them apart.

    24. “Tease me until I can’t take it anymore.”

    Teasing is one of the best ways to build up s*xual tension. After a good tease, you both will explode.

    25. “Explode inside of me.”

    Just make sure you’re using protection!

    Now that you have some dirty talk lines at your disposal—time to use them! Try out these lines the next time you’re talking dirty with your partner.

    It’s direct, it’s straightforward, and yet, it’s so hot to hear this from someone you’re sleeping with.
















    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728