Header Ads



  • Recent

    MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM ; I NEED A POOR MAN TO BE WITH AS RICH MEN ARE HURTING ME -BEAUTIFUL LADY LAMENTS




    A beautiful lady has set the internet on fire for revealing her love for poor men as the rich men hurt her deeply.

    She however, advice young ladies to be more careful in their choices regarding taken a life partner.

    “I love poor Men As Rich Men Are hurting Me"

    I have true love but always Men are hurting me I don’t know why. Don’t know what is really wrong about me and my Well being.

    Money is not a problem as I do provide much in a relationship I do give out much of the Support to my boyfriend. When talking about bed time I give out the Best I may tell.


    "I remember giving my boyfriend my bank card all night he was buying his friends expensive alcohol with bottles, What pissed me out was that there were with guys and driving my car.

    When I got to the pub, I found girls chopping my hard earned money like nothing. Just because I was trying to show my boyfriend how much I love him."

    " To all girls out there guys please do not do things which will hurt and hunt you tomorrow. If he loves you and gives out much Support to you just respect him and love him for real even if he’s poor

    Now I’m looking for any guy if poor I’ll look after you. And I don’t have any kid”.

    See her post as scooped for our cherished readers below……




    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728