Header Ads



  • Recent

    WHENEVER MY BOYFRIEND USES CONDOM IT BURST BECAUSE HE HAS A VERY BIG AND LONG D!CK AND DOESN’T TAKE HIS TIME DURING S3KS – YOUNG LADY CRIES OUT


    A young lady who is a level 200 nursing student is seeking for advice on how to control her boyfriend’s s3xual desire.

    Narrating her story to relationship advisor Abena Manokekame, the lady disclosed that she has aborted two pregnancies for her boyfriend just because anytime they have s3x the condom always burst and she doesn’t like using contraceptives.

    According to her, she decided not to have s3x with him again until they are both ready to be parents but her boyfriend is so mad at her that he can’t do without sex and his sex life is getting her crazy.


    Read her full story below;

    “ADVICE NEEDED

    God richly bless you Auntie Abena and your noble fans.

    I’ve been in a relationship for about 2yrs now. I met this young man after SHS and we fell in love but now I’m in a nursing training level 200.

    I was a virgin so out of love I gave myself to him cos we planned to test everything in this relationship apart from anal sex , and we’ll also make it one in a million, trust me we truly love each other

    But after our 1st affair (S3X) I got pregnant and the only option for us was to abort it cos we’re not ready to be parent. And second pregnancy also came and he convinced me to abort it again but I said NO bcos I was really scared but I later did it.

    Auntie am ready to face any insult but I need help, I am a lady who doesn’t like using contraceptive and whenever my man uses CD too , it burst cos he’s having big dick and he does not take his time during sex.

    So I decided I won’t have any s3x again until we’re all settled in life and ready to become parent but this guy is so mad at me that he can not go without sex in a relationship . He always pressures me for that but I still stand on my feet.

    Now I don’t know how to save this relationship without giving myself to him and I don’t want to loose him too, I really love him. He’s a very cool guy ,not a cheating type but this his s3x life is getting me crazy. Please post it for me cos I need help.”

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728