Header Ads



  • Recent

    AFTER WE HAD 6 STRONG ROUNDS OF S3KS , I’M LEFT WITH THIS – MARRIED MAN CRIES FOR HELP




    A married man is in hot waters after he slept with a lady he has been chasing for almost four years.

    The sad story of the whole dilemma is the man’s wife is coming back from the UK soon and he is befuddled on what to do.

    Narrating his story, he said he met this lady in 2015 and she has been chasing her so one day he had a call from the lady who was very sad because she broke up with her boyfriend.

    He said he took the lady to a restaurant and after they drove to his place where she spent the night and they had five to six strong rounds of sex.

    The following day he realized he did not use a condom so he decided to play a prank on her by telling her that he was HIV positive and to his surprise, the lady told him that she has been HIV positive for 3 years now.

    Read the heartbreaking story:

    “ADVICE NEEDED

    Aunt Abena, your good works will not go unrewarded, and thanks to your fans, who have literally lit your page.

    Auntie, I am in a very doleful moment right now and I think I have signed my death warrant even though all hope is not lost but I can’t forgive myself for this stupid move I have made.


    I met this lady in September 2015 – fair with necessary body contours that can even seduce a priest fasting. It was love at first sight and I followed to know where she lives.

    Ff, i found some means to befriend her even though she was infuriated I stalked her for 2 good months. She was accommodating and welcoming.

    Early 2016, I gathered vigor to tell her my mind of how her eyeballs even delayed my sleep at night and she was all I could think about.


    Auntie, this lady gave me a tough time for 4 good years ooo with the excuse she was dating and can’t date two guys.

    Ff, she called me in February, so broken-hearted and with dirge songs at the background. I was petrified a little because i thought she had lost a loved.

    I drove to pick her from home, went to the closest restaurant to encourage her, all for her to narrate her bane of repeated break ups, and the last one had also left her.

    Auntie, the only 2 songs that came on my mind were “s3 obi dɔ wo a dɔ ni bi” by Kwabena Kwabena and “Akonoba” by Kojo Antwi, and come witness the promises I made to her. That, I will stay by her side and not leave her. That, I had already bought an engagement ring kraaa because I knew one day she will be mine.


    Auntie, saaa na megyimie (i was exhibiting folly), I took her home and the way she rode me no ehhh, I wish the world would stagnate at that period because I never wanted to cum.

    She slept over and we had five six strong rounds because I wanted to give her no breathing space.

    In the morning, I remembered I didn’t use condom and wanted to play smart with her to see her reaction. I started kneeling and crying, asking for her forgiveness and as perturbed as she was she kept asking me what the matter was and I broke out to her that, “I am HIV positive” and thinking she will be mad, she laughed, saying, “Ah, you paaa, is this why you are crying, stand up because I have been positive for 3 years”.

    Auntie Abena, I amplified my tears, crying butubutu, she thought it was tears of joy that I have met my partner but she never knew I was mourning over my stupidity.

    Last month, I went to the hospital and I was declared positive. My wife too will be returning to Ghana from UK this December.

    Auntie Abena, I feel dirty and broken, advise me…😔😭”

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728