Header Ads



  • Recent

    “ALL THOSE IN THEIR 20s AND 30s HAVING S3X DON’T KNOW ANYTHING YET ”- UNCLE EBO WHYTE




    Many have argued about the age category that performs best in bed. Though no age group has emerged victorious yet, many agree the energy that comes with youthful exuberance is the difference in determining the winner. Many have agreed that the more you age, the more you lose the strength to perform well in bed, especially for men.

    Acclaimed playwright and head of Roverman Productions with over 42 stage plays, has added his voice to the conversation, and said that he initially sided and believed that the younger one is, the better the performance. However, he has realized that sex gets better with age. He explained that he wasn’t bad during his younger days, but he never anticipated that at his older age things will get better.

    He noted that sex comes with experience. In a video he shared on his Instagram page, he threw a challenge to the young generation who wouldn’t agree with him that they should wait till they get to his age and then they can refute his claim.



    “Men here are going to make faces about this one. I’ll tell them to shut up and wait till they are 66 and then they can come out with rebuttal. Sex gets better with age. All of you in your 20s and 30s and you think you are having sex…ooh you don’t know ‘tinnn.’ For me that has been a very comforting. I thought I was good. In my 20s and 30s I thought I dey fine, and really I wasn’t that bad but with the years I could see oh my God what were we doing when we were young? It gets much better with age. I hope that will encourage all of you to live longer. So those of you who want to die at 40, you have more to live for.”

    Do you agree that sex gets better with age?

    Or you think the strength that comes with youthfulness wins the day when it comes to sex?

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728