Header Ads



  • Recent

    MY BOYFRIEND REALLY LIKES IT WHEN I GIVE HIM BJ BUT HE DOESN’T WANT TO L!CK MY PU$$Y – LADY CRIES OUT


    A 23-year-old lady who has dated a 33-year-old man for two is worried about sex life and really needs advice because she loves her partner and doesn’t want to lose him.

    According to her, anytime they want to make love her boyfriend wants her to make the first move and he hardly touches her.

    She said he likes it when she give him bJ but he doesn’t want to do the same for her.

    She further stated that she always makes him feel great during foreplay but he doesn’t make her feel the same but he is very good in bed.

    See her post below,

    “ADVICE NEEDED

    Hi Auntie Abena thank you so much for the wonderful work you are doing

    Auntie Abena I have been dating my guy for 2 years and truth be told I love him. I am a beautician and a secretary as well and my boyfriend, I think is a jhs dropout but that isn’t my problem.


    I’m 23 and he is about 33. He never listens to me I sometimes feel he still sees me as a kid and he’s very quarrelsome I’m not surprised cos his tribe they are naturally quarrelsome.

    My problem for now is about our sex life anytime we are about to make love this guy wants me to make the first move. He hardly touches me even when I am touching him he doesn’t respond…fine. he really likes it when I give him head but he doesn’t want to do same.

    That is not even my problem though I want to experience how it feels. I make him feel great during foreplay but he doesn’t make me feel same but he’s very good in bed. My worry is excuse me to say even when he has to make the first move he uses his leg and I have complained so many times but he doesn’t stop ..
    he deliberately swaps places with me on bed with he’s has to excuse me to say finger me so that he can use his left hand…

    please I am confused ..I have complained times without number and asked if there is a problem….anytime I ask he makes it a quarrel and say that what other guys have done for me I shouldn’t ever think he will do same for me ..please what is the problem…

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728