Header Ads



  • Recent

    I PREFER MASTURBATION TO GAY – WANLOV KUBOLOR

    Wanlov, musician 


    Controversial  musician, Emmanuel Owusu Bonsu aka Wanlov Kubolor has finally reacted to rumors that he is gay.

    Explaining himself in an interview with Mona Gucci on Kantanka TV,he said he mostly masturbate because he hardly get time for women but he has never engaged in any s3xual intercourse with his fellow man.

    “Sometimes I feel some kind of heat in my chest when I come across a male transgender but that does not push me to have something with him. It hasn’t happened before, maybe it will occur someday”, he said.

    “After that moment I don’t think about having something to do with somebody. But I don’t feel anything for other masculine; two macho people can’t click like that.” He added.

    Wanlov added that anytime he was in the mood for s3x and didn’t get some, he will just pleasure himself with the help of Shea butter.

    “When I feel horny and want to deal with that side, I use Shea butter for that and within a minute I would be fine. I only masturbate and it also helps me not waste time”, he revealed.

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728