Header Ads



  • Recent

    VIDEO: I RENDER DOOR-TO-DOOR SERVICES TO SOME GHANAIAN PASTORS – DARING PROSTITUTE OPENS UP





    A Ghaianan commercial s3x worker has detailed how she renders door-to-door services to Ghanaian pastors who should know better considering their understanding of the bible.


    In her mid 30s, the resident of Tema disclosed that she takes joy in sleeping with the Men of God who pay better than ordinary clients within her operational area in the industrial city.

    She told SVTV Africa DJ Nyaami that she developed the love for pastors after some men of God came for her service. She added that, one of these pastors even told her, the wife makes him unhappy, hence he prefers the ‘’ashawo’’ instead.

    When asked about the state of her business during the lockdown, she said ‘’I was doing room service; thus I have clients who will call me for my service. Even though business was very slow, I survived because I had done some little savings prior to the pandemic so luckily I depended on that’’.

    According to her, friends lured her into the business and for over two years, she has been doing it to carter for herself. However, she said she will stop if she could get help to fulfil her longtime educational dream.

    ‘’I want to go to school, if someone can help me by getting me a job, one that can give me enough to save so I can go to the university I will definitely stop’’. She said.

    Watch the video below ;

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728