blogger-disqus-facebook
  • Home
  • About
  • Contact

MYPRESSGH.COM

THE SPOT OF LATEST NEWS

Header Ads



    • Business
    • Coronavirus
    • Tech
    • Crime
    • Health
    • Lifestyle
    • Elections
    • News
    • Politics
    • Relationship
    • Showbiz
    • Sports
    • World News
  • Recent

    Home / Showbiz / I NORMALLY LIKE TO RECORD MUSIC WHILE HAVING S3X , IT GIVES ME INSPIRATION – KIDI (VIDEO)

    I NORMALLY LIKE TO RECORD MUSIC WHILE HAVING S3X , IT GIVES ME INSPIRATION – KIDI (VIDEO)

    Mypress June 06, 2020 0
    Facebook Twitter Google+



    KIDI, musician


    Musicians the world over get their music inspirations from some of the weirdest places and KiDi is not different.

    The talented musician who has an impressive catalogue of songs to his credit, admits inspiration to churn out hit after hit sometimes comes from strange places.


    When Mariam probed to find out what that “something” could be, he coyly responded, “fun activities…extra curriculum activities.”


    “Inspiration hits in the weirdest places and the weirdest times…I may be doing the number two, I may be bathing, I may be in the middle of something,” he revealed during a review of his ‘Blue’ EP on 3FM’s Urban Blend with Miriam Osei Agyemang on Thursday.

    When the host pushed further and quizzed if he has been inspired to write a song or songs in the middle of making love, he responded in the affirmative.

    “Oh yeah of course… ‘Freaky Lord’ [a song on the ‘Blue’ EP]…it wasn’t that song in particular but I’m saying like there’ve been songs where I’ve been in the middle of [making love]…and sometimes it hits.”

    KiDi revealed that “that’s why I always have my voice recorder,” when he is making love. Over the years, the Lynx Entertainment signee has had music inspirations from dreams but unfortunately, he has not been able to record any.

    “One of the weirdest things is when you have a dream and in the dream, you hear a song and in the dream, you know this song is a hit song. When I’m hearing the song in the dream I want to wake up and record it quickly because I know I will forget…by the time you wake up the song is gone…I’ve had a song based on a dream…” he concluded.
    Tags:
    Showbiz
    Author Image

    About Mypress

    Showbiz

    No comments

    Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )

    MYPRESS.COM

    .

    Do you have any article or story for us? Kindly Send it through;
    editormypressgh@gmail.com or WhatsApp it on:+2330240866444

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728

    Translate

    Facebook

  • Popular

    • I NEED A SERIOUS BOYFRIEND , I WILL SPONSOR HIM
      I NEED A SERIOUS BOYFRIEND , I WILL SPONSOR HIM
      My name is Mina Austine I completed Senior High school Just this year. I had my secondary school education at Archbishop Poter Girls Senior ...
    • DATE RUSH : FREELOVE SPEAKS AFTER IGNATIUS REJECTED HER AND  6 OTHER LADIES (VIDEO)
      DATE RUSH : FREELOVE SPEAKS AFTER IGNATIUS REJECTED HER AND 6 OTHER LADIES (VIDEO)
      Freelove has spoken for the first time after Ignatius turned down her advances  According to Freelove, she likes Ignatius and he was expect...
    • GHANAIAN PLAYBOY DROPS LIST OF ALL THE GIRLS HE’S SLEPT WITH PLUS THEIR LOCATION AND NUMBER
      GHANAIAN PLAYBOY DROPS LIST OF ALL THE GIRLS HE’S SLEPT WITH PLUS THEIR LOCATION AND NUMBER
      A Ghanaian playboy and future gigolo has dropped a list of all the ladies he has slept with throughout his time on God’s green earth. The ...
    • MICHAEL JORDAN DONATES $100 MILLION TO PROMOTE RACIAL EQUALITY FOLLOWING GEORGE FLOYD'S DEATH
      MICHAEL JORDAN DONATES $100 MILLION TO PROMOTE RACIAL EQUALITY FOLLOWING GEORGE FLOYD'S DEATH
      In a joint presser released on Friday June 5th 2020, Michael Jordan and Jordan Brand have announced a partnered donation… In a joint presser...
    • MY WIFE TAKES LONG IN THE BATHROOM, SO I BARGED IN ON HER AND DISCOVERED THIS STRANGE THING
      MY WIFE TAKES LONG IN THE BATHROOM, SO I BARGED IN ON HER AND DISCOVERED THIS STRANGE THING
      A man has taken to a popular relationship forum in South Africa to narrate what he saw her wife doing with her son after he barged in on the...
    • 25 S3XIEST DIRTY TALK LINES TO MAKE ANYONE HORNY WITH YOUR WORDS
      25 S3XIEST DIRTY TALK LINES TO MAKE ANYONE HORNY WITH YOUR WORDS
      Dirty talking is one of the things we do when we want to get their partners in the mood. For those who have never tried it or at new at the ...

    Recent

    8/recent-posts

    Comments

    3/recent-comments

    Recent in Showbiz

    5/Showbiz/feat-slider

    Recent in Politics

    5/Politics/post-per-tag

    Labels

    Africa Business Coronavirus Crime Education Elections Health History Issues Lifestyle News Politics Relationship Showbiz Sports Story Tech World News

    Crime

    4/Crime/post-per-tag

    Sports

    5/Sports/post-per-tag
    • facebookJoin us on facebook
    • instagramJoin us on instagram
    • twitterJoin us on twitter
    • youtubeJoin us on youtube
    • Gadgets
    • Mobile
    • Android
    • IPhone
    • Reviews
    • Purchase
    Crafted with by SkonTech | Distributed by Blogger Templates