Header Ads



  • Recent

    PASTOR RAPES PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED VIRGIN INSIDE MISSION HOUSE





    A 58- year old pastor has been arrested by the Nigerian Police for raping a 22 year old physically challenged virgin in a mission house at Oyo State.

    The victim identified as Iyana Abotun was lured by the pastor who was transferred to the church which belongs to the family of the victim. Reports stated that, the man of God lured the victim into the mission house and gave her a drink claiming he wants to have an anointing session with her but ended up taking advantage of her.

    The police report stated that, due to the social distancing initiated due to the COVID-19, the victim was made to stay in the mission house for a month with her family visiting her 4days in every week to check up on her.

    The pastor when arrested said; ”I was praying for her in the mission when something came in mind and I touched her and she hugged me before i put my finger into her private part. I did not sleep with her bit I fingered her. It was when she was going that I realised she was stained with blood and followed her to the bathroom to clean up”, the pastor stated.


    The pastor has disclosed that he doesn’t know what came over him because he has not involved himself in any act of this sort. “As a pastor and a father, I will not be happy to see my daughter being treated like this, that I will take responsibility of the parents insisting taking up the case” he said.

    However, the State police relations officer says the pastor will soon be arraigned for court after investigations were over.

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728