Header Ads



  • Recent

    I FOUND MY GIRLFRIEND WITH ANOTHER MAN IN OUR ROOM




    Ladies and gentleman just recently found my girlfriend with another man in the room we renting, just about to enter the door to the house and i came across the guy, I entered then found my girlfriend naked and the condom with sperms inside, so she told, it was just her"friend" well i'm not there.

    So there was this young beautiful lady who felt sorry for me,pity and Said some ladies don't know what they want said by this lady she continues talking with me i wish to find such love.

    I wasn't posting with an intention of getting love but then i've found my self flirting with this lady, things got serious,

    I asked her several times that is she sure about what she want,she said yes ok because i was also interested to her I have been calling her, just checking up on her,also chatting via inbox on Facebook

    Everything was going well,until yesterday when i gave her a call and she was speaking with a low volume, we were even planning to see each other, another thing i was using the company phone because i had no airtime and even told her i was about to knock off at work.

    You won't believe what she said to me,she reply "am sleeping"

    Can you imagine? i told her am about to knock off and i don't have airtime, again she said she will call me back, I heard the male voice aside her.

    ladies i don't know what they want or am i jumping in to conclusion, "

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728