Header Ads



  • Recent

    I’M SCARED OF MY FATHER, HE WILL LET ME STOP SCHOOLING IF I TELL HIM THIS -WORRIED BOY



    A hysterical young boy has sought help from Facebook relationship expert Abena Manokekame.

    The unidentified boy who is 17 years old has impregnated a 23-year-old woman he is dating.

    According to him, he is still in school and his girlfriend is talking of marriage although he is still young and not ready.


    He indicated that he is scared to tell his father about the pregnancy because he will make him stop schooling if he gets to know about it adding that the lady wants to keep the child.



    Below is the boy’s story:

    “QUICK QUESTION

    Aunty Abena I’m just 17 years dating a 23yrs lady. Aunty she’s pregnant but I’m still in school and she’s talking of marriage. I’m too young and I’m scared of my father. He can make me stop the schooling😒. I need advise because she wants to keep the child too”

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728