Header Ads



  • Recent

    BE CONTENT WITH YOUR NATURAL BODIES AND STOP USING BODY ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS-AKOSUA AGYAPONG TO LADIES




    Veteran highlife crooner, Akosua Agyapong has dished out a piece of advice to young ladies over usage of body enhancement products.

    Akosua Agyapong has advised young ladies to desist from using body enhancements product to alter their body in order to make them feel good or boost their confidence level in a recent interview.

    Speaking in an interview on Okay FM, Akosua Agyapong revealed that her secret to her youthfulness is based on her diet and lifestyle.

    She indicated that her sexy body shape even after giving birth to 6 children is natural and hasn’t undergone any artificial surgery or used any body enhancement product.

    She indicated that she is content with her body shape or stature and will not in any way try to alter it.

    “I love my body too much for me to go and do that thing.I’m grateful for what God has given me,so I won’t alter my body” She said.

    Akosua Agyapong advised young ladies not to undergo surgery or use body enhancement products but should rather eat healthy and drink more water to maintain healthy skin.

    Share your thoughts in the comment box below.

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728