Header Ads



  • Recent

    MY FOOLISHNESS CAUSED MY TWO FAILED MARRIAGES - FUNNY FACE FINALLY CONFESSES




    Ghanaian comic actor and musician Funny Face has attributed his two failed marriages to his foolishness.

    Funny Face have had bad experiences in his previous marriages and many have wondered why he keeps having issues with his partners.

    The comic actor in an interview on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review show revealed that his love for women with big buttocks and the ability to think and correct the mistakes he made in his first marriage are the reasons behind his second marriage failing.

    According to Funny Face, his addiction to women with huge buttocks has brought doom in his marriages.

    The ‘Kasoa Trotro’ actor further stated that as a man he is supposed to think deep and his lack of that makes him continue to commit the same blunder in his marriages.

    “I have told you that no one is perfect, and I have also said all that the two marriages that failed I Yaw Boateng I played a major role, I will not blame the women. 

    As a man, I am supposed to think deeper than the women, so if I have gone into two marriages and it has failed, then it means I am not a deep thinker, it means I am a fool because there are certain things I should have done that would have prevented what I went through.” He disclosed.

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728