Header Ads



  • Recent

    AKUA DONKOR SELECTS RUNNING MATE




    The Founder and leader of Ghana Freedom Party, Akua Donkor has appointed her running mate for the upcoming general elections.

    The failed presidential candidate appoints veteran journalist and lawyer, Adakabre Frimpong Manso to back her in the December 7 polls.

    According to Akua Donkor, she ended picking Adakabre who worked with Accra-based Neat FM for the vital role he played in her presidential bid and also her love for the media.


    “I want to change the lives of journalists in this country that is why I have chosen one of their own. I know they will vote for me in the December elections,” she noted.

    Madam Donkor disclosed that Adakabre only laughed when she told him about her decision to appoint him as running mate meaning he has accepted it.

    “Whether he [Adakabre] likes it or not, he will be my running mate for the elections,” she added.

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728