Header Ads



  • Recent

    POPULAR GHANAIAN PASTORS ALWAYS BOOK ME FOR THREESOME SESSIONS – QUEEN OF PROSTITUTES , QUEEN FARCADI REVEALS



    “I laugh when I see these Christians judging me and others like me because their Pastors are always in my house sitting on me. These Pastors come to my house with a trusted male usher and we have a threesome. The Pastors who come to me are Pastors of one-man churches.” were the words of Queen Farcadi when she spoke in an interview with Angel TV.


    According to the Popular Ghanaian Slay queen and Prostitute, Popular Ghanaian men of God always book her for ‘threesome’ session and this not something new.

    According to her she charges not less than $5,000 for a session. In her own assertion she believes most of her customers are men of God from ‘Single Founded and Managed Churches.


    This comes after , Hon. Kennedy Agyapong turned his heat on some ‘fake’ Ghanaian Pastors who sleep with a lot of women.

    Watch the Video below :

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728