Header Ads



  • Recent

    WHY DO WOMEN FORGIVE A CHEATING MAN BUT SOME MEN NEVER TAKE BACK A CHEATING WOMAN?





    I have been longing to ask you all, this  question but I have no choice than to ask after I saw someone tweeted the same thing.

    I have seen this happened to people around me countless times but their wife’s/girlfriend’s will only get furious and then forgive them.

    But when it goes the other way round, the man will not only get mad on the Lady but 95% of the relationship will end there.

    See the Tweet below:-



    I believe you must have been caught more than 5 times but she kept on forgiving you.

    Guys, I sincerely need to talk about this because;

    Is it that guys are scarce or what?

    Is it that girls have a forgiving heart than guys?

    Please, we want you all to weigh in on this matter.


    Your intelligent views will be highly appreciated, kindly drop them in the comment box.

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728