Header Ads



  • Recent

    CHECK OUT THE CATHOLIC CHAPEL BUILT WITH OVER 100,000 HUMAN BONES (GRAPHIC PHOTOS )




    See Catholic Chapel Built With Over 100,000 Human Bones

    The first time I read about one of the Catholic bone chapels was in my junior high school of a book called "The Black Arts".

    Black Arts earned me a week's suspension from the seminar after the chaplain caught me reading the book during a sermon inside the chapel.

    They thought I was reading such a dark book at a young age; they burned the book, gave me 2 days of fasting and prayer for cleaning, 6 strokes of the cane and later a suspension when they did not believe that I had bought the book by myself at Motor Park where they were selling old books.

    When I resigned from the bank to practice law, I got the false impression that legal practice was a faster way to do it as a lawyer; few law firms pay salaries to young lawyers, and even law firms are generally underpaid.



    It was really difficult for me at the start of my practice, one of the days when my manager took me to his client's house on a Saturday to chat. We met the client with his brother, a Catholic priest

    During the jokes, I was introduced by my last name which is a little particular name for the Abiriba, so the client asked me if I was from Ohafia, I said "not really" that I am from Abiriba in particular.

    This sparked debate as the Catholic priest continued to film the usual stereotypical stories of ritual money, human flesh and the worship of idols by my Abiriba people.

    I was uncomfortable, but he related how he once traveled to exorcise an abandoned haunted house in Abiriba and how he found human skulls in a sanctuary inside the house.



    I politely replied that there is nothing wrong with having human skulls, even though it may be a crime. I went further to emphasize that the Catholic Church to which the priest is an ambassador has more fetishistic and sentimental attachment to human skulls than any group and culture in human history.

    My manager, his client and the priest got angry and asked me to explain (prove) my statement.

    This is where my knowledge of the book "The Black Art" came to play ...

    There are many Catholic churches across Europe, which were built or decorated with human bones and skulls.

    The Chapel of Bones or "Sedlec Ossuary", as it is more commonly known, is a Catholic church built by Catholic monks and priests with the bones of the victims of the black plague (bubonic plague).


    Some scholars believe that the chapel of bones was built with 70,000 to 100,000 human bones, and was built on the basis of verses from a secret book written in the year 1230 by a monk from a secret group of priests. known as "black monks".

    As expected, none of them believed me, until we searched the Catholic Chapel of Bones on the Internet.

    Inside the chapel of bones or "the church of the bones of Macabre"; the part of the altar where a priest places his book of the Bible and the hymn during mass is made up of nearly 700 bones, comprising practically all the bones of the same human body.

    The Sedlec ossuary is located in Kutna Hora, in the Czech Republic today. You may be wondering if the English word "Horror" comes from "Kutná Hora"

    A few months after this debate, the client called me to get my manager's phone number; he has a proposition for me: I should become his son's lesson teacher.

    I asked him what subject I am supposed to teach his child, he said it all, that I am a very competent young man.



    I told him I was working, and my principal may not be happy; he insisted that it would be an evening class when his son had to close and that it should not be every day.

    This is how I got a 2 hour job 3 times a week, it was flexible because I even chose weekends. I received a monthly salary of $ 50,000 for about 16 months.

    Over the years, the man has given me many legal jobs that I have made a lot of money from him

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728