Header Ads



  • Recent

    ‘I WAS BORN DEAD , SO YOU CAN’T KILL ME ’ – ENO BARONY REPLIES MEDIKAL FOR CALLING HER A CORPSE








    Ghana’s finest rapper Eno Barony is not backing out after Medikal called her a corpse for dissing him in her latest song – ‘Argument Done’.

    Media earlier today called out Eno Barony for allegedly dissing him in her latest song. He further revealed that he once helped Eno without taking a penny from her and further asserted that he won’t record a diss song to someone who ‘looks like a corpse’.

    Reacting to Medikal’s recent outburst, Eno Barony has revealed that although she did pay the Sowutoum rapper for his feature back in the days it might be a penny compared to today.


    “I appreciate u doing a verse for me way back and I have never disrespected u in any way nor for clout chasing, I only sent out words to the ghostwriter and unless u are the ghostwriter u can’t feel disrespected. Understand my lyrics first Mr. best rapper. #RapGoddess”.

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728