Header Ads



  • Recent

    I CAN NOT STOP CHEATING ON MY HUSBAND – MARRIED WOMAN CONFESSES




    A married woman has revealed to Pastor Nyansa Boakwa on Bone Ka session on Happy FM’s religious show, ‘Nsem Pii’ that she is finding it difficult to stop cheating on her husband.

    According to the married woman whose Identity has been withheld, her husband whom she had one child with traveled outside the country and communication between them has been difficult.

    “One day, I took off my wedding ring while going to town and I met a man who proposed love to me. I didn’t tell him I was married and I had been craving for s3x, so I gave in to having s3x with him,” she said.



    She further stated that her though her husband has returned from his trip ,but she’s unable to stop cheating on him.

    According to her, the new lover is now aware of her marital status but she can’t stop having sexual affair with him because he gives her a better s3xual experience than her husband.

    Pastor Nyansa advised her to call back so that he can help them to stop their sinful act.

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728