Header Ads



  • Recent

    GHANAIAN PROPHET REVEALS WHO KILLED BERNARD NYARKO ; SPELLS DOOM FOR EMELIA BROBBEY AND NANA AMA MCBROWN


    Following the death of popular actor Bishop Nyarko, another prophet has released a prophecy he gave about the late actor, Nana Ama McBrown and Emelia Brobbey

    Prophet Kingsley Asante, a Ghanaian prophet says in 2017 God revealed a death plot against Nana Ama McBrown, Emelia Brobbey, and the late Bishop Nyarko


    Following the death of popular actor Bishop Nyarko, another prophet has released a prophecy he gave about the late actor, Nana Ama McBrown and Emelia Brobbey

    Prophet Kingsley Asante, a Ghanaian prophet says in 2017 God revealed a death plot against Nana Ama McBrown, Emelia Brobbey, and the late Bishop Nyarko


    He said God revealed it again to him on December 31, 2019


    A Ghanaian prophet, known as Prophet Kingsley Asante has given a death prophecy about Kumawood actress Nana Ama McBrown and Emelia Brobbey.

    According to the prophet, God revealed a death plot against Nana Ama McBrown, Emelia Brobbey, and the late Bishop Nyarko in 2017.

    In a video, the founder and General Overseer of the Fire House Chapel International said he tried all his possible best to get in touch with the above-stated celebrities after the prophecy but to no avail.


    Prophet Asante disclosed that he got that same prophecy on December 31, 2019.

    In the video Prophet, Kingsley Asante disclosed that there was a spiritual plot from the family background and movie industry that resulted in the death of Bishop Nyarko.


    “2017, One day I was praying. After the prayer, God revealed some things about the Kumawood industry to me. Whiles, I was watching the vision, I saw Bishop Nyarko, Nana Ama McBrown, and Emelia Brobbey, I saw that there was a plot of death against these three people. I tried everything possible to get into contact with them but I didn’t get them,” Prophet Asante stated.

    “On December 31, 2019, God revealed the same thing to me again. Just this Sunday I turned on my phone and went on social media and saw the story about his death, I was shocked. Some of my church members who heard my prophecy on December 31 called me to tell me that what I saw had happened.”

    He added that he has been searching relentlessly on Facebook to get in touch with Emelia Brobbey and Nana Ama McBrown.

    “I have searched on Facebook to see if I can get in touch with any presenter or anyone to tell them that this is what I have seen. I am still trying to still get the contact of Nana McBrown and Emelia Brobbey.”


    He urged Ghanaians not to disregard such prophecies because God reveals to redeem.

    “Ghanaians that when these prophecies come most people go all out to insult us. But I want to tell all those listening that it is not anyone’s will that he will die but it is God’s plans that he reveals so that we can destroy it,” he added.


    He pleaded with Ghanaians to help him get in touch with Emelia Brobbey and Nana Mcbrown.

    “I want to plead with everyone that if they get this message, they should not get me wrong. I am not here to get popular through this. If Nana Ama McBrown and Emelia Brobbey get this message, I beg them, even if they don’t come to me for prayers, they should look for a man of God who they believe in to pray for them. I believe that the same God who revealed this to me will talk to that man of God if he is genuine, God will touch them,” Prophet Asante.

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728